Friday 10 July 2015

Long distance relationship

Its hard to accept that you are not near,
To lose you, baby, is my greatest fear.
I know we fight like kids a lot of times,
Our love is like sun, that always shines.
I've hurt you a lot, in many ways,
We shall never part away in our bad phase.
I've realised how much you love me, though a little late,
My love has always increased, ever since our first date.
I wish and hope our love lasts longer,
For I'm sure day by day it will grow stronger.
You are the man who brought happiness into my life,
I can't wait anymore to be your beloved wife.
Each second without you passes like an hour,
You are the one, who healed my scar.
Life seems to be meaningless without you my love,
Please come back soon, for I have loads of love to shove.


No comments:

Post a Comment