Friday 10 July 2015

A Daughter in law

Just because I'm a girl, You can't mould me the way you want,

For I'm not born, just to hear to your taunt.

Treat me like your own daughter, for that's something I wish.

For I'm not unto you a servant, That cleans the floor and dish.

I'm a human, a normal girl, who wants to lead a normal life.

I want to sing and dance like a normal girl and not just be your son's wife.

I shall take care of your house like my own, I shall take up the responsibility.

I expect you to be impartial and forgo your insecurity.

Just because I'm a girl, You can't mould me the way you want,

For I'm not born, just to hear to your taunt.

Source: Google
Source: Google
Source: Google

A lovely video which shows how to maintain Mother-In-Law Daughter-In-Law relationship 

If you find fault in your Daughter-In-Law

No comments:

Post a Comment