Friday 10 July 2015

An Accident

I was riding safe with a helmet and slow, I had offered prayer on time with my mood a little low.
I had to reach home to see my wife, I had to reach home to see my children and my grand children who are my life.
I experienced pleasantness while I was on my way, It made me feel so happy and gay.
All I could see is a bus with high beam light, After which all I could see is white and white.
Then all I remember is being under a giant bus, I could hear people all around creating a great fuss.
I tried to get up but couldn't due to great pain, And then I noticed my own blood pouring out like rain.
Now I could see all my precious memories in a flashback, Those lovely sweet memories that nobody can ever hack.
I wanted to say, is a short and sweet goodbye to all, Because this was something that I hadn't expected at all.
The time had now come to enter the world which is immortal, I closed my eyes and remembered the almighty with a chortle.
Nothing is now left with me to carry forward,Except for my good name and good deeds for which I would get a reward...

No comments:

Post a Comment