Thursday 1 October 2015

What would I do without you?

When I was hungry, you were the one who fed me
When I fell down, you were the one who held me.

When I was upset with my failure, you were the one who made me realise my potential.
When I was victorious, you were the one who celebrated my credentials.

When I hurt you unintentionally, you bore the pain without any complaint.
When I troubled you for something, you did not let me feel the same.

When things were messed up and you were torn apart, you did not let us know what is pain.
You behaved like everything was normal, Though your heart cried over and over again.

It is said that mother is a girl's best friend, you're the best one, that's true.
A minute without you is unimaginable mom, I wonder what would I do without You?

No comments:

Post a Comment